read more

Please contact our Customer Service Team under and we will put you in touch with the credit reference agency concerned. They may ask for documents or proof that a non-performance has been satisfied or dismissed. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request