read more

We urge you to submit any due changes and company filings directly to the local court. As soon as the official register implements the change, it will be automatically updated on kompany.


If you find information on kompany that is not in line with the information made publicly available at the official register, contact us at and we will investigate and implement necessary updates without delay. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request